Who We AreFind Out More
The Greater Phoenix Educational Management Council (GPEMC) is a collaborative effort of 39 school districts equally shared among all of the member districts with the specific purpose of enhancing student academic achievement. GPEMC is formed through an Intergovernmental Agreement approved by governing boards. We represent over 200,000 students.
We believe education is an investment in our children’s future. (more…)
Purpose & Goals
To plan, organize and administer activities to continue our goal of improving programs in the participating member districts.
- Monthly meetings
- Annual Fall Workshop – Develop Consensus Documents – legislative and academic issues
- Business Partnerships
- Collaborative planning and implementation
- Collective articulation and joint curriculum development (more…)
Programs & Activities
- In response to the CUES mandate GPEMC Curriculum Council developed the following:
- Curriculum and Instructional Development Services (CIDS) to improve educational programs.
- Special Projects Committee – provide feasibility studies in the areas of special education, program fee structure, insurance and other assigned areas. Developed a program that served the severely disabled students ages 5-22 and included supplemental related services to (more…)